Saturday, August 1, 2009

Please help me with my hair! 10pts!?

i have brown medium curly hair!



hairsyles 4 skool?



perfect mousse 4 curly hair??



Please help me with my hair! 10pts!?

Hairstyles for school are simple.....i mean it's just sckool. try doing a cute, neat, and simple pony-tail....or on the weekend get your hair braided, and come back to school looking fresh on monday.



Please help me with my hair! 10pts!?

ummm im not sure about hair styles but i use tressa....it works really well!



Please help me with my hair! 10pts!?

my friend has curly hair and she puts it in a messy up pony tail with pieces hanging out then plats the pony tail.



its so cute and looks good as a normal pony tail or on the side and is easy and quick for school:-)



sunsilk has a good mouse.



Please help me with my hair! 10pts!?

i use smooth n shine , and it works great



Please help me with my hair! 10pts!?

I have curly hair and i love using suave mousse and herbal essence totally twisted curl gel , usually i just leave it down with or without a cute clip. or if i'm having a bad hair day i will put it up leave my bangs down and put a bow in just for a little touch. you could also try half up and half down with a clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment