Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

I have medium brown hair, and i want to non-permanently dye it black to see how it looks. I bought the same dye before to streak my hair red, and it worked out fine, but im afraid that the black wont come out...wat do u think???



Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

no you can't permanently dye your hair black, but go to a beauty supply store like Sally's and use Wella Charm hair dye use 40 volume developer. this will make the color stay in longer but you will have to retouch. black is a very hard color get out or grow out so make sure this is what you really want to do.



Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

You could with a semi-permanant dye but it might look weird when it starts to fade. Instead of doing black try a really dark warm brown because it won't wash you out as much.



Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

Even some temp dye will stain and stay in your hair. If you do use a temp dye you can find it at most Wal Greens or Sallys if you have one in your town. If it does stain your hair when you wash it try washing your hair with a little bit of dish soap but make sure to do some major conditioning if you do that.



Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

Do not do it. When you go black, it never goes back to your original color. It's not worth it.



Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

no i dont think so



Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

black is a really hard colour to get out it's not like you can dye it again if you dont like it



Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

yep, go 2 walgreens, they have a die for 3 weeks



Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

i temporarily dye my hair black with loreal color pulse mousse. you can buy it from target. you put it in your hair and rinse it and it takes about 8 washes to get the color out. i`m doing it again soon. try it =]



Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

it would stain your hair and it would not all come out. Maybe you could try on a black wig to see how the color would look on you instead of dying you hair.



Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

I think you are right and it won't. I know someone that used it and it wouldn't. You may want to try a wig to test the color instead.



Can I non-permanently dye my hair black?

Do NOT do it! It's a nightmare to lift if you don't like it. The red faded because the molecules of the colour are the largest, therefore they fade quicker. The best way to see how you look in black hair is a wig. I'm not talking about those sick Halloween wigs, go to a salon or a wig store and ask them to try a black wig on (you shouldn't have to buy it).

No comments:

Post a Comment