Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Casual Hairstyles for med/long hair w/ layers?

Just searching for some casual hairstyles that I could do. I have medium-long hair. More on the long side though and lots of layers.



So if you have any ideas please let me know, thanks!



Casual Hairstyles for med/long hair w/ layers?

Here's some of the things that I do with my hair (I've got long hair with a lot of layers):



1. Pull your hair into a little ponytail and leave a little of the "bang" (shortest layer in the front) out



2. Flat iron your hair, side part it and pull a piece from the front of the larger side into a little clip



3. Straighten your hair, pull half of it up, and make the hair that's down into loose curls



4. Pull all of your hair into a pony tail and put a thin, simple headband in it



5. Put all but a small piece of your hair into a ponytail, leave the small piece (it should be on one side) down



6. Flat iron your hair and put a large head band in the middle of your head



Hope those help!



Casual Hairstyles for med/long hair w/ layers?

Try floppy side ponytail...or low pulled to side......i love messy buns casual to the side....adn pull back bangswith clip(or leave out)



I do these all the time...lOL



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment