Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HELP!!!!!!HAIR QUESTIOn!!!!?

ok, what hairstyles dou think would look good on me? i have medium length hair thats dark brown with bangs. i have a heart shaped face. could u tell me how 2 do them? thanx sooo much!!!!



HELP!!!!!!HAIR QUESTIOn!!!!?

I think you should go with long layers. they look awesome on anyone!



HELP!!!!!!HAIR QUESTIOn!!!!?

need a pic to determine...



閳?good luck.......



HELP!!!!!!HAIR QUESTIOn!!!!?

Try growing out your bangs and letting them go diagonally across your forehead. This will let you either put them around your ear to hold them across your forehead or if they get long enough you can put them back with your hair. Also, don't cut the rest of your hair too short, you will have time to have short hair when you get older, enjoy having medium to longer hair now.



HELP!!!!!!HAIR QUESTIOn!!!!?

How about that look where it's short in the back and longer on the cheeks, sort of an Asian look, I think that looks nice, I was in a salon last week and two girls got their hair cut that way and I thought it looked so cute, of course it would have been better to see your face, coloring and all that !!!!!!!



HELP!!!!!!HAIR QUESTIOn!!!!?

well may you should put a few layers in it. And then color it like with blonde highlights or sumthing.. if u are emo or scene or goth or anything email me at flatcat95@yahoo.com or IM me.. because then I could give you good tips.. please and thanks..



Ashley



HELP!!!!!!HAIR QUESTIOn!!!!?

Try letting ur bangs grow out and then getting ur hair layered a same thing happened to my sister.



(try some highlights if ^ doesn't work)



HELP!!!!!!HAIR QUESTIOn!!!!?

I can see u with a bob. Just come ur hair down on both sides, and curl it.

No comments:

Post a Comment