Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How to straighten my curly hair.. refer any indian products please?

I'm a male.. medium length hair



How to straighten my curly hair.. refer any indian products please?

Well, IDK any Idian products to use on your hair, but i do reccomend Dove: Frizz off, and i also reccomend to get a straightener. The other thing is to probably go to a hairdresser because they can actually see you, and give you a more accurate answer then i can



How to straighten my curly hair.. refer any indian products please?

perhaps a straightener?



How to straighten my curly hair.. refer any indian products please?

A straightner.....



How to straighten my curly hair.. refer any indian products please?

boys don't straighten there hair!



How to straighten my curly hair.. refer any indian products please?

well you can chemicaly straighten your hair! which intales going to the hairdressers and they make your hair permumently straight for like 6 months, meaning you can get wet and your hair will stay straight!



How to straighten my curly hair.. refer any indian products please?

u can use a hair iron to straighten it but pls knw how to use it or u can burn ur hair......



or get it permanently straightened



use a loreals xtenso but u will have to visit ur salon for tht



How to straighten my curly hair.. refer any indian products please?

well idk about any natural methods, but you could use Garnier Fructise gel or mousse.



How to straighten my curly hair.. refer any indian products please?

i'm sure you look cool in curly hairs but you can use striaghtener



How to straighten my curly hair.. refer any indian products please?

my personal experience abt permanent straightening (in india) hasnt been very good. i went to a reputed salon n they said ur hair shud remain straight it it grows or watever. in reality it became curly very soon. so better make sure its goin to stay if u r goin to spend a fortune on it.



i wud say a straightner is better

No comments:

Post a Comment