Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What is the best brand of hair dye?

I have gotten my hair dyed before but i want to dye it at home and i don't know which to choose. i have medium brown hair and would like to have red or auburn color. please help?



What is the best brand of hair dye?

For Demi-Permanent color: Color Charm



For Permanent color: Ion Color Brilliance



Both can be found at Sally Beauty Supply stores.



Be sure to do a strand/patch test and also use the appropriate developers that go with each product.



Product reviews on all sorts of things can be found at:



http://www.makeupalley.com/



What is the best brand of hair dye?

Due to the condition it leaves the hair and it's shiny, great color that lasts. You might want to try a shade lighter than normal (bc sometimes if your hair is "porous" it can grab the color). Report It



What is the best brand of hair dye?

loreal



What is the best brand of hair dye?

loreal feria



What is the best brand of hair dye?

i dunno but i do know the FERIA is extrememly harsh on your hair! and almost impossible to strip even by stylists



What is the best brand of hair dye?

I don't know the best, but I certainly think I know the worst. Colorstay. Its cheap and it made my hair like straw and I lost about half of it. I knew better, it had to be 3.00 for a reason but I thought if I left it on only half the time I'd be safe. I guess had I left it on the whole 20 I'd be bald. Lived and learned a tough lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment