Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whats a good back 2 school hair do??

I have medium-long hair. Wavy/Curly. Bangs. And a straightener. what's a good look for back to school that u think would be that perfect touch to a great year?? I like this guy and i want 2 make a good impression so what would u guys suggest. i've made over my body now the only thing to do is my hair!!! So PLEASE help me. PLEASE!!



Whats a good back 2 school hair do??

most girls will have their hair straightened so i would suggest NOT straightening it because u'll stand out, thus attracting more attention



Whats a good back 2 school hair do??

Straight hair, or mostly straightened hair



Whats a good back 2 school hair do??

It's hard to tell without looking at your face, but I'd say whatever flatters your face the most. Layers are a good way to go, and I would personally leave your hair curly. Whatever makes you feel confident and looks flattering on you, as well as being able to take care of, will work. And it helps to get your hair cut a day or two before school when the cut is still fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment