Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How to fix too lightened hair?

Hi, I just had my golden, light to medium brown hair highlighted,and while the application was perfect, there are a bunch of pieces in the front near my roots that are too light. Even after toner, they are a light (too light), ashy, very cool-toned blonde color. I would prefer they were a little darker and a more warm golden shade. What are some good color-depositng products (I've heard Artec is good) to warm up my color? And if possible, what shades would achieve the result?



thanks so much in advance!



How to fix too lightened hair?

Artec Is Good But, May Not Give The Result You Want.You Might Want To Try "Painting" A Deeper Shade In A Golden Tone On JUST The "Too Light" Areas Using A Permanent "Creme" Haircolor And A Good "Paintbrush" From The Art Supply. With Carefull Application, You Should Be Able To Correct The Problem. Good-Luck!



How to fix too lightened hair?

To be honest, when I totally screwed up dying my own hair I decided the best thing to do was to call the manufacturer of the hair color product to help me figure out what to do to fix the mess. I used Clairol and called them and they were very very helpful. I don't know what hair dye you used, but I suggest that you call them before you do anything further to your hair and ask them for suggestions. I'm sure you will get some good suggestions here, but i would call the manufacturer first and then go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment