Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

I have medium brown hair w/ tan skin with a kind of pink undertone. I want to go blond for the summer.



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

i think you should love your natural hair color, and be thankful that you have it, but do w/e you want



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

blonde is hot!



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

The best way to choose a hair color is to consult an experienced hair dresser on which color would go best with your skin tone.



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

i personally do not think you should go blonde. knowing your skin tone, blonde just doesnt go good with real tan skin. but thats just me. if you really want blonde tho, go for a medium to dark blonde.



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

i think thats a good choice. soft blonde hair will be nice.



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

im blonde and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! go blonde. stay blonde.



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

If you're really tan then I would suggest a blonde that isn't something like Paris Hilton's. Get something like a dark blonde or medium blonde. You would look like a bimbo if you get something really light.



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

With pink undertones you will want to avoid red tinted hair colors. Stick with golden or ash blondes. If you do a dark blonde it will clash with your skin.



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

Look up some virtual hair stylists online and see what you get.



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

i like blond i just bleached mine you will have to bleaxh it go to a sslon they will help you get it blond



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

I don't think you should go blonde.... I think a good rule is that your skin shouldn't be darker than your hair.



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

go to matixs.com



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for * Hair Dyeing Tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



How do I choose a hair color?!!!?!?!?!?

try highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment