Monday, July 27, 2009

What is the best hair dye?

I cant afford to go to the hairdressers, so what is the best brand to use? I have medium brown hair with blonde through it.



What is the best hair dye?

If you're going to go with a drugstore brand, I suggest Feria by L'Oreal paris. I've tried many others and either the color was horrific, or it left my hair brittle. Feria has something in it (I think its called shimmer factor on the box) that makes your hair multitonal so it doesn't look so blah and all one color. I went to cosmetology school and had my hair dyed many times and in my opinion Feria was better than the expensive stuff at a salon. Feria is about $9 at a drug store and I would suggest a store like walmart or target because they will have a better selection of Feria colors, where as walgreens has a select few.



What is the best hair dye?

Hair Center alwayes helps me with Hair Color questions

No comments:

Post a Comment