Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Semi-Permanent Hair color?

I have medium blonde hair that is pretty long, and I want a change. I have gotten lowlights before but never a full color. My friend wants to color it for me becuase she colors hers all the time, and she wants to go a deep brown. Im just scared if I don't like it I won't be able to get my natural color back.



How long should I expect it to last until it completely fades out?



What are good brands to use?



Thanks!



Semi-Permanent Hair color?

Any semi-permanant box brand will work really. Depending on what box you buy it could last between 10-12 shampoos or 12 -24 shapoos (things like that). Although if you are a blonde and going to brunette, I don't think the semi-permanant will completely wash out ever. But it will still get light enough where you can get back to your natural color without damaging it too much.



Semi-Permanent Hair color?

On the box of the coloring it should show how it will look on certain hair colors. Most hair color doesn't fade out it has to grow out, so make sure it is something you want to stick with. If you don't like die it a different color.Do not use hair color remover, it can change the color of your real hair and sometimes it looks gray.



Semi-Permanent Hair color?

don't let your friend do it. go to a professional. never use box color. it damages your hair and it will come out uneven or jst bad. also, you'll never be able to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment