Monday, July 27, 2009

How do I keep my bleach blonde hair 'white blonde' and keep out the brassy-ness?

To start at the begginng, long story short, I tryed to go super light blonde from my medium blonde hair using a box dye and it ended up a horrible orange color. I went to get the color fixed at a salon and the only thing that they could do to fix it, without going dark, was to bleach it. So they did and I have since had my roots dyed using only color, no more bleach but, most of my hair still has the bleach. The color starts to turn an ugly yellow color after awhile. I use Clairol Simmer lights(the purple shampoo) and it takes out alot of the brassy-ness but I wanted to know if there was something better to use. Someone told me to buy a white toner and mix it with shampoo and put it on my hair and then rinse it off after only 5 minutes. Anyone ever heard of this??? I know that there has to be something I can do to keep up my 'white blonde' hair but I can't find it! Someone PLEASE help me!! Thanks!!



How do I keep my bleach blonde hair 'white blonde' and keep out the brassy-ness?

As a 30 yr. experienced cosi., I think you are already doing the best, least offensive to the hair, least troublesome thing to do, that is using Shimmer lights shampoo. The purple counteracts yellow on the color wheel. Since you have to shampoo anyway, it's not and extra chemical that comprimises the strength of your hair. Try applying it without sudsing it it your hand at first. The most concentrate or intense the color purple remains, the more counteracting power will be acheived. Just lay the unsudsed shampoo across the top of your hair %26amp; let it remain there a couple minutes before rubbing into suds. Another non offensive product to try is Roux, fanciful mouse in the shade of 'White Minx' or 'Ultra White Minx'. In a mouse form, the delicate purple hue acts to counteract excessive yellow. Are you using hydrolized Protein, pure or almost pure to strengthen hair internally? If your hair is long %26amp; want to keep it so, it's imperitive for strength.



How do I keep my bleach blonde hair 'white blonde' and keep out the brassy-ness?

purple shampoo takes out the brassiness.It is usually marketed for people with grey/white hair.IT WORKS let it sit for awhile. you'll see results soon

No comments:

Post a Comment